Traditional Art Supplies Needed for this Course
There are some traditional art supplies that you will need in order to do the work in this course. Fortunately, the list is not long and the cost is not great to get them all.
- Sketch paper pad – 11”x14” with glue bound edge, not spiral bound.
- 12” 30/60 degree triangle – simple plastic with plain edges, not beveled or metal trimmed.
- 8” 45 degree triangle – simple plastic with plain edges, not beveled or metal trimmed.
- Pencils 2H, H, HB for drawing clean lines. Softer pencils will smear.
- Eraser(s) – vinyl, kneadable, and, if you like, the pencil-shaped erasers.
- 12” ruler, or architect’s scale if you prefer.
- Copier paper for sketches, practice drawings etc.
This is the same basic set up that I require for my college level classes.